Morrison Child and Family Services Mental Health Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Mental Health Therapist

Morrison Child and Family Services Mental Health Therapist Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Child and Family Services

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Child and Family Services (Portland, OR).

Interview

I submitted an application online which was easy, got a call to schedule an interview a few days later. Had an interview in person with manager who would be directly supervising me, interviewer seemed incredibly burnt out. No calls, no contact, did not return emails or phone calls checking in about the position / second interview. Very unprofessional for this type of work! Glad I accepted elsewhere, communication between programs seems poor and employees did not look very happy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Child and Family Services

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Child and Family Services in December 2014.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview where we talked about my qualifications and interest in the position. They scheduled a skype interview between myself and the supervisor and a number of other employess.

Interview Questions

• Based on this vignette how would gather supplementary information and diagnose this client?   Answer Question