Morrison Healthcare Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Nottingham, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick, easy, & straight to the point. I was told that it would be more of a conversation rather than your typical interview questions. An hour after I left I received the phone call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what would you expect from us as your employer?   1 Answer
  • What was your favorite thing about working at your last job, your least favorite?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

very basic questions, remember to say something about the company. You need to show you do some research about the company. They ask why you want to work here or why they should hire you.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I went in to the cafeteria and was immediately taken to the office. Asked basic questions about availability and why I wanted the job and got a call back the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are there any restrictions that would affect you coming in to work within the next year?   Answer Question