Morrison Healthcare Chef Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Chef Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.3

Chef Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

IT has been so long , i honestly do not remember the process of the interview and hiring. I have been with the company for over 15 years. It is a great place to work and people are great to work with as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have for this employment opportunity?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Jefferson City, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very standard. I was interviewed by a Chef and two Directors. The process was slightly laid back, it didn't feel like there was a lot of pressure on me as a candidate. There questions were were open but specific to the job allowing for an in depth conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why as a Chef would I be interested in working in a hospital.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Tulare, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application, face to face interview with the account, a couple of phone interview with corporate, Chef skills test basically the same test you would take to get your CEC certification from the ACF to gauge your culinary skills.