Morrison Healthcare Clinical Dietitian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Clinical Dietitian Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Kansas City, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

It was conducted over the phone with a recruiter. After the interview with the recruiter I had a phone interview with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager. Finally, I had an in person panel interview with Dietitians I would work with.

Interview Questions

• Clinical situation questions (Like a case study).   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Charleston, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview with the Clinical Nutrition Manager and then a Peer panel interview with a few of the inpatient dietitians and an inpatient PharmD. Mostly situation based questions related to clinical knowledge and patient care. I was offered the position about 1 week following the peer interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were upset about a situation at work and how did you handle that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed first; very knowledgeable and well spoken; however, interview with director was very unprofessional and uninformative and full of deceit. Director bad mouthed current employees and past dietitians as well as current interns/other applicants for the position I was interviewing for. Was not asked a single clinical question.

Interview Questions

• Asked to what level I would be comfortable with doing certain aspects of her job.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Port Charlotte, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I did my internship within the company and had referral from the regional director. Clinical questions, tour of facility, common interview critical thinking questions in a group setting. Was oriented by the person that I replaced so was an easy transition.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a patient that is unsatisfied.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Charlotte, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Port Charlotte, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview. In person-interview was easy and straightforward. Went over resume, asked a few questions. Supervisor gave tour of facility which was useful to see the work environment. Not too long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Fredericksburg, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

It started as individual then moved to the group. Manager was pretty easy going; asked the standard questions; asked about salary expectation. There's nothing really exciting or different to add and I'm just filling in for the required 30 words, which is pretty annoying

Interview Questions

• Why I want the job; what are my strengths; weaknesses... nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The process was very easy. After the recruiter contacted me within one day the manager contacted me with an invitation to a live interview. Once I completed the live interview, it was within a few days an offer was presented.
    This company does like you to do a skype type interview first (before live interview), but I completed after.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more like a conversation than a typical interview.   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

First interview was with the hiring dietitian, second interview was a peer interview with another dietitian and two kitchen managers. The first interview was on the phone and the second interview was a video conference call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2019.

Interview

A few days after applying, was contacted by the clinical nutrition manager for a phone interview. The phone interview was mainly the manager giving info on the company and worksite. I had a chance to ask any questions and then we set up in the in person interview for 1 week later. During the in-person interview, we did a very brief tour of the facility and then met one-on-one in his office where I was given more information about the job/company. After the one-on-one, we went to the clinical nutrition office where I met all the current RDs and DTRs. Going around the circle, each team member was given a chance to ask me multiple questions. It was sort of rapid-fire and slightly intimidating but luckily I had prepared for almost any type of interview question and was prepared, I would highly recommend doing the same. I was given a chance to ask the team questions, the interview was concluded within an hour, and I was walked out the building by the manager. I was contacted 1 week later by HR/recruiting with an official offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you faced conflict at work and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • what are your biggest strengths   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time that you were given criticism and how did you respond   Answer Question
    • how would you describe your style of nutrition counseling   Answer Question
    • what kind of job do you hope to have in 5 years   Answer Question
    • what kind of environment are you hoping to work in/what would you expect from your new coworkers   Answer Question
    • what area of nutrition do you find most interesting   Answer Question
    • what kind of relationship should the clinical nutrition staff have with the kitchen staff   Answer Question
    • how do you prioritize patients when there is limited time   Answer Question
    • what do you think should be expected of the person who will fill this position   Answer Question