Morrison Healthcare Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Cape May, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Cape May, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with Regional Manager and a local Clinical Nutrition Manager for the interview, brought my resume with me. We sat together in a room and talked. It was an easy interview, they asked what I needed to know and what I needed to do my job.

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Chattahoochee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Chattahoochee, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I had to travel out of state multiple times. The first time was to meet with the Director for my company. I had to return a second time to meet with an administrator with the hospital.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I spoke with the regional recruiter to answer screening questions. After meeting the minimum criteria, my application was sent to the hiring director, and I met with the account manager (Food Service Director) for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked my experience in clinical nutrition, food service, customer service, my views on providing customer service.   Answer Question

Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in June 2015.

Interview

Hospital contracted Food Service operations to Morrison Healthcare. At that time, I was a Clinical Dietitian. Through the course of people moving on to other jobs, I had the opportunity to step up into the Clinical Nutrition Manager position. There was no real interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gadsden, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Gadsden, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Initially, I was contacted by HR to discuss qualifications, desired salary, start date, ect. I interviewed with the foodservice director ~3 times, and interviewed with the RVP once. The hiring process took approximately 1 mo .

Interview Questions

• Why did I desire employment with Morrison Healthcare?   1 Answer

Clinical Nutrition Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

Reviewed job description, HR benefits after outsourcing the entire management team in my department to Morrison. They offered to negotiate benefits that were not provided, presented job offer position as "happy to have you."

Interview Questions

• Ultimate career goals and opportunities   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Fairly easy. Recruiter was very helpful. Company paid for interview travel

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected. Also don't remember any questions as being unusually difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

I met with the kitchen management and spoke to them about eh facility and what they were looking for and then I met with an administrator who grilled me for an hour an a half about what I can do for the facility and what projects she would want this position to work on.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with improving patient satisfaction.   Answer Question