Morrison Healthcare Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Is was common question nothing difficult.ask about your experience. What your Was your duty.what exactly you did in your last job after you get one more manager interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Chandler, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Very casual, one on one. Multiple outside distractions during interview. Interviewer did most of the talking. Did not go into great detail of actual job and duties. Morrison Healthcare is a contractor. The interviewer did not go into detail about what the customer or accounts expectations were. The interview process was very one sided.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work nights and weekends? Holidays?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Basically the interview was very short and straight to the point. They asked standard cook interview questions like what is a roux and can you follow recipies the process was very easy. I was interviewed by two managers and like I said they ask you basic questions. Just go in a be yourself if you have experience let them know it can only help you.

Interview Questions

• Theyes asked how do I get things done in a day.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Alexandria, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Prior to my interview I was pleased with how the HR manager handle things. He was very polite and stayed on top of things. At my interview the executive chef was very straight forward but polite and funny. During my time working there I was moved around a lot in the kitchen to do different tasks and my schedule was changed without notice and many other things changed daily which was unusual but I adjusted.

Interview Questions

• Why should he give me the opportunity?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in January 2015.

Interview

Very thorough and informational. Through the process I was kept informed and was told in detail what the next steps would be. I was given very complete instructions on what was expected of me as well.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite thing to cook?   1 Answer