Morrison Healthcare Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First step was an informal phone interview which includes mostly personality based questions. Next step is a face to face panel interview with the Directors of Finance. I completed a financial case study, and then gave a presentation regarding my findings in the case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about any specific projects you have been responsible for.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

The role was introduced to me via a recruiter that works closely with their company via a Staffing Agency. I was told there were 3 Financial Analyst roles they were looking to fill, with a 4th being approved during my interview process.

1st part was a phone screen with a Manager from the Corporate FP&A team. It went really well. Next, I was asked to come for a Panel interview with the same Corporate FP&A Manager, a Manager of one of the Business Units for the roles looking to be filled, and the VP of Finance. This interview went well. They had me come back in for a Case Study with the same 3 individuals and the CFO. They conveyed to the recruiter that I did extremely well, and that they needed to discuss before giving an offer.

I never heard anything back from them, and the recruiters couldn't tell me much either other than Morrison needed to reconvene and discuss their company hierarchy before offering. Not sure what happened, but I was dismayed that I went through 4 steps to not even get an answer as to whether I did or did not get the position. I found this very unprofessional from a staff I thought portrayed themselves as super organized and professional. I would have accepted the offer as it seemed we were on the same page the entire step of the process until the end.

Interview Questions

• If your team is working on a project and a member of your team is not picking up their weight to the point where you may not finish by the project deadline, what would you do?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in June 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview and called in for a on-site interview one week later for summer internship. Nice company with good sense of community. You get free food and drink while you waiting. Interview is mainly abt your resume and their introduction of this position. Got an email a week later saying they have filled the position