Morrison Healthcare Food Service Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Morrison Healthcare Food Service Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Mount Pleasant, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly simple since I was an internal applicant. I interviewed with my director and we talked about the position. It was mostly a conversation on expectations and desired outcomes on both sides of the table.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had with financials and day to day operations. How did I feel being in charge of 20 employees and how I would handle certain situations.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Lacombe, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Lacombe, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very professional and comfortable. I was interviewed by two members of upper management. The asked me multiple questions about where I say myself in the future. We discussed my current role at mt current position and why I was looking to leave

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Cape Girardeau, MO).

Interview

Very casual...the Director sugar coated everything. Meaning, he will give you the utmost respect, when interviewing, but then a couple of weeks later. True colors come out.
    On the phone; called me to schedule an interview. Said that, you don't have to dress-up (yeah right). First impressions always lasts.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They will promise a compensation for the time you put in. NOT!

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Kingsport, TN) in July 2019.

Interview

The initial interview is a video interview- which is quite awkward. Nobody likes themselves on camera and there is no option to go back and redo a question that stopped you up. The following in-person interview was relaxed.