Morrison Healthcare Food Service Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Food Service Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

It went well just asked for experiences and what made you what you to applied l. If I'm interested in doing other positions. When I can start and an I ok with working 6 days out the week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Phoenixville, PA).

Interview

It was an interview done because Morrison Healthcare was taking the account over from Sodexo at the hospital. They confirmed our current hourly rate and length of employment at Sodexo.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Fredericksburg, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was rather easy. You have two interviews and they gave me a job offer right on the spot. The Interview process was okay, but the HR lady does not know how to do her job correctly. She always has problems and is losing papers which you will have to take more time out of your date to sign because she will lose them. But after thirty days with training, Paid training you are bascially ready for the big world of food service.

Interview Questions

• Experience, how you would handle diffrent problems? How is your cash handling? ETC   Answer Question