Morrison Healthcare Patient Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.5

Patient Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Valhalla, NY).

Interview

I waited a half hour for the interviewer. But once we went in the interview it was good. The person interviewing me was very informative and called me and told me I was hired by the time I got to my car.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with Corp recruiter, very basic. Follow up phone interview and in person with unit manager. 1:1 interview will depend on unit manager. Mine was very laid back. As I was relocating the company flew me in, and put me up in a hotel with rental car. They definitely courted me. Received an offer within hours of interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Hialeah, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview went well. You are asked to bring a resume. Was treated with respect and asked if I had experience as a manager. All staff were friendly. Interviewing manager made me feel comfortable and she asked me about my previous experience and where I had worked before.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Clemens, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Mount Clemens, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

2 Phone Screening, 1- Face to Face with Hiring Manager. All questions were general, until face to face, more job related and service oriented. Benefit and salary information provided on first request. follow up was fast.

Interview Questions

• Discussed previous experience with fine dining and managing banquet staff.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with the Regional Director in the lobby, discussed the company and some of the opportunities that would be arising soon with the acquisition of new accounts. The whole process took maybe a half an hour, and I left feeling confident that I would be contacted with an offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in this type of environment before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called phone interview, then passed to live interview. I was then interviewed by a panel of different managers and dietitians at the account who asked me a variety of questions based on my experience. I was provided with a daily "typical" work day scenario.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Then I interviewed with the Director. After interviewing with the director I received a call about 4 days later saying that I received the job. I then communicated with the recruiter about compensation.

Interview Questions

• What was the average census of your previous account?   1 Answer

Patient Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process moved very quickly, and communication was very clear throughout. The recruiter was very helpful in moving everything along and getting interviews set up. Overall a very positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for a supervisors position and with in 25 minutes of talking to the district Manager, he offered me a Managers position. I spent over 2 hours talking with him and 2 other managers. He didn't use the company manual to ask questions, it was just talking about my experiences. I accepted the job before I left.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the hardest work day you ever had?   1 Answer

Patient Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

The interview process started with a call from the recruiter. After a friendly and extensive conversation with the recruiter, he told me that he would forward my contact information to his "Director." The Director called me the next day and set up an in-person interview, 36 hours later. The interview was interesting and thorough. I also received a tour of the facility and met many of the associates. It was time well spent. The recruiter called me within 24 hours with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Many of the interview questions asked about specific situations and how I handled them.   Answer Question