Morrison Healthcare Regional Director of Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Regional Director of Operations

Create your profile to get personalized information

Morrison Healthcare Regional Director of Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was detailed, efficient, and prompt. It was streamlined so that I was working with one point of contact. The interview process began with a recruiter who was very knowledgeable with excellent follow up. Shortly thereafter, I interviewed with the Regional VP. Within a day, I was contacted and scheduled for final panel interview with additional Regional Leaders. It required a power point presentation regarding a scenario provided by the recruiter. It is extremely evident that Morrison cares for their employees in the manner in which they handle not only the recruiting but on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transition into healthcare?   Answer Question
  • How would you approach this position in working with your team within the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me while I was working for ARAMARK. Recruiter is part of the Compass recruiting arm, called Resource Network. Kelly was very professional, great communication skills, was very thoughtful in explaining about the company, expectations, etc.. Then couple online assessments, than RVP interview with President.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a great fit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Recruiter sets up the interview with several RVPs/VPs/DPs. Panel Interview in which you have to give presentations, budget analysis, and 1-2 hours of discussion. Advice: Over-prepare. Know the company's Mission/Vision, goals, and know the interviewer's hot buttons and prepare answers accordingly. You will be asked to explain in detail how you manage finances, recruit successfully, build relationships, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you improve the lives of patients every single day?   1 Answer