Morrison Healthcare Registered Dietitian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Registered Dietitian Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Spartanburg, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

Casual and relaxed. The manager and head RD conducted the interview and were friendly. They were clear with the expectations and asked appropriate questions to determine if both parties were a good fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview initially with the recruiter who was professional and very nice. The second interview was a phone interview with the Clinical Nutrition Manager. She was not professional, seemed inexperienced and unfriendly. Since this was a new position she could not supply a lot of details since there were so many unknowns at the time of the phone interview. Although the Clinical Nutrition Manager told me she would follow-up and call for a personal interview so that I would have the chance to meet other RDs at the site, she never did call and I later found out from the recruiter ( 2 weeks later ) that the position was passed on to someone else.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was friendly and professional. She was the Lead Clinical Dietitian and prepared my for the exact duties and responsibilities required for the role. I heard back immediately regarding the job offer and they allowed me time to make an acceptance of the position.

Interview Questions

• How has your educational background thus far equipped you for this role you are apply for?   1 Answer