Morrison Healthcare Sous Chef Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Sous Chef Interview Questions

Interviews at Morrison Healthcare

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The executive chef contacted me for an interview. When the interview process came around I was interviewed by the executive chef, director, associate director, and the human resources administrator of the hospital. I had to take a written test, 3 hour kitchen test, and a personality survey.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was if I am the type of person that likes to sit in my office and do work or be busy in the kitchen. It was unexpected because the chefs are hands on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked what salary I was looking for and the distance of my relocation. I was able to get assistance with it and was able to negotiate on a fair salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Morrison Healthcare

Sous Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview. My second interview was face-to-face. I had two more impromptu phone interviews that I was not expecting. I guess they wanted to make sure since i was relocating from over 1000 miles away. The questions were basic questions.
    The long wait for the background check was the only thing that concerned me it took almost two weeks. Then again, maybe because i was out of state.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult questions asked. They pretty much were trying to see what type of personality i have.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Valdese, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Valdese, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is not really hard. Once you sit with the executive chef and fill out the back ground check you have to wait a little while to get that back and then doing drug test and all the other paper work can take a little while but it is totally worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths in the kitchen?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Springfield, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Panel interview, a written exam and chefs basket (4 hours) 4 person panel supervisor manger and upper manager. Testing time was 1 hour and after that at another day your called in for a cooking test 4 hours are given for the cooking test.

Anonymous Employee in Kirkwood Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Kirkwood Voorhees, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who works for Morrison Healthcare. It was their recomendation that i visit the www.altogethergreat.com website. Having visited the websit, it was there that i was convinced that a career with the compass group was right for me. I submitted a resume and completed an online profile. Within a week, I was contacted by a recruiter for Compass. I was quickly expedited through the interview process, and here I am today, and I could not be happier with my career choice.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy about being a Chef?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well. They asked the right questions and I had the correct responses. I was shown around the kitchen and around the hospital a little. I was shown all ares of the kitchen, what was kept on hand and the preparing, cooking and serving areas.

Interview Questions

• What do I like about being a chef?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (New Orleans, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with Chef Paul Jensen, and immediately felt a home with the company. I then met with the team that was opening the account, and felt comfortable with my decision to move into Healthcare

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in health care   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Key West, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Key West, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Went through a series of interview panels, job skill, and knowledge skill test. interviewed at least 5 times before being hired . Interviewed with the company Appling for and interviewed with the client

Interview Questions

• Do you have the drive and the people skill ?   1 Answer