Morrison Utility Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Utility Services Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morrison Utility Services

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Utility Services (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was quite simple, contains a simple application process then if your successful a telephone interview is next that is competency based with a look at the history of the company.

The nest stage is then a assessment center that contains a complete competency based assessment.

The process to gain feedback is very slow and unprofessional with little explanation of any delay.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Morrison Utility Services?   1 Answer

Temp Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kentish Town, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Utility Services (Kentish Town, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Literally the easiest interview ever. Was greeted by the receptionist who was very nice and friendly.
    Told me to take a seat and I would be seen to soon.
    Had to wait a while as the interviewer was running just a few minutes late.
    As long as you know how to operate a computer basically, you have the job. Only talked about what the company is currently doing at the moment and the role that I will be doing. I just talked about my computer skills.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any really. Only talked about what the company is currently doing at the moment and the role that I will be doing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just consider that you will be there on a temporary basis so have no job security what so ever.
    The work is data entry so very boring. Though all in all it was a good experience.

Dct Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morrison Utility Services in January 2012.

Interview

Very short if they like what they see