Morson International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morson International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morson International.

Interview

Meet with VP of US, Global Operations Director and Owner of Morson. Good interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about business development capabilities and potential clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not difficult, they offered lowered than I asked but we met half way.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morson International (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Met the Manager of my team and the big boss in the same day - as long as they like you as a candidate then they will move forward very quickly with your application.

Recruitment Role Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morson International.

Interview

Oh dear this was possibly the most uninspiring interview I've ever had, there were no questions asked about me or my experience it was all about the job and what it entailed, I was bored halfway through. I got the impression it was very much sit at your desk, keep your head down. They weren't interested in anyone bringing any new ideas or looking to change anything that was in place which I've never heard of in any company I've been employed with. This to me screams boring. I refused the position as soon as I got home and asked them to remove my resume from their database.

Interview Questions

• None it was all about them, the job and the million years they had been there.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morson International (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview took about 5 minutes. They just wanted to see if the lights are on and there is somebody home. I am lucky with my boss and the department I am working for, but the rest of the company is very bad.

Interview Questions

• They've just asked me what am I doing at the moment, what I've done in the past, what are my expectations.   Answer Question

Apprentice Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morson International (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Fairly laid back and easy going. I was made to feel very welcome. They discussed the role in more detail and explained what I would be doing day to day. As I was interviewing for an Apprenticeship, questions were focused around my computer skills and willingness to learn and develop.