Mortgage Bankers Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mortgage Bankers Association Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mortgage Bankers Association

Policy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mortgage Bankers Association (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at MBA twice in May 2016, two weeks apart. The entire interview process took 3 weeks. Interview questions were mostly specific to my experience and knowledge of the industry, but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mortgage Bankers Association.

Interview

Hiring staff appeared very disorganized. Brought me in to interview for a different job than the one I applied to, yet never acknowledged this or provided any explanation. Still, I was interested in the work, and was excited to be brought back for three separate interviews (1:1 and panel stye). Met with the Regulatory Counsel, Directors, and VPs. Unfortunately, never received any indication as to what happened. My follow-up phone calls and emails were not returned. After two months I noticed the position was no longer posted on the website and gave up trying to contact them.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mortgage Bankers Association (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

The Interview process involved several steps starting with HR and continuing through the Managers, Supervisors, Team Members and back to HR. It was a regimented and defined process. I met with several potential colleagues and supervisors. Expectations, projections, and projects were all addressed. It was organized and they seem to have their hiring procedures regulated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are interested in MBA.   1 Answer