Mortgage Investors Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mortgage Investors Corporation

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mortgage Investors Corporation (Tampa, FL).

Interview

They don't care who you are. If you can work, they'll take you. If you can speak English, HIRED.

Interview Questions

• They ask if you've worked in a call center before. You really don't need any experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You sit in orientation, and read the same script over and over. Then they decide who stays and goes. I guess you take the offer if you show up the next day.

Assistant Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mortgage Investors Corporation (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

You're hired to be in a class of anywhere between 20-50 people. You're given an orientation about the company, and then you're told how much money and incentives you could make. After this, you're asked to read the basic script.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a difficult question, as no one was really interviewed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating phase, you either wanted the position or you didn't.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mortgage Investors Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

Was hired by my manager in Madison but was licensed in multiple states and did traveling to those states as well. Was initial phone interview and then a face to face interview that last probably about 45 minutes

Loan Officer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mortgage Investors Corporation in December 2011.

Interview

No interview really required. They will take anyone with ok credit as a loan officer.