Morton Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morton Consulting

Senior Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morton Consulting (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was brief, went over my qualifications and asked what type of position I was looking for. Made sure i realized it was contract work and discussed my reasons leaving my previous position

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morton Consulting (Glen Allen, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick to interview as a Recruiter. There was a Phone Interview with the Director of Operations, and then was brought in for a In Person interview shortly after. The interview is a chance to see the environment and meet the employees to get a chance to see how the fit is between you and them.

Interview Questions

• If you were a salad, what topping would you be?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morton Consulting (Richmond, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

I have a relationship with the staff at Morton Consulting that we've built over the years. I continue to seek opportunities through them. They understand the position being considered, and make certain that I'm qualified and able to interview successfully.

Interview Questions

• Morton prepared me well, and I did not encounter any difficult or challenging questions that I did not expect.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple and straight-forward.