Mosaic Community Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mosaic Community Services

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

interview takes about an hour if you are answering the questions correctly
    should know information about mental illness
    be clear and concised regarding your knowledge as ir relates to mental health
    there is some role playing

Interview Questions

• what is my future career plans   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and was emailed about an interview. I was interviewed with a case manager and the team's supervisor (case management coordinator). The interview consisted mostly of questions that asked how I would handle situations, including one role play situation, as well as my knowledge of mental illnesses. And after, I was offered the position the next day via email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you worked with a difficult client   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Three interviews with questions about diagnoses and symptoms for each. They ask what would you do if a client acts out on the van and other scenarios. Know about schizophrenia, Bipolar, and major depressive disorder.

Interview Questions

• What are the major symptoms of schizophrenia?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services.

Interview

I applied online, interviewed at the location, and was hired a few days later. The interview was fairly easy, if you have the right personality for the job the interview won't be difficult. After hiring, you'll attend paid orientation and then multiple trainings after that.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel that people with a criminal background or significant disability should work?   Answer Question

Rehabilitation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (Timonium, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

She hired me on the spot. They honestly just need bodies; they'll hire anyone that walks in. The woman who interviewed me told me all about the job responsibilities and duties, rather than learning about my experiences and skills. I would not work for Mosaic - any of the positions! I got this job right out of college and I learned a lot but I am so burnt out and counting down the days until resignation.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have in the field?   1 Answer

Rehabilitation Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first and then 2 face to face interviews. I completed an initial phone interview about my resume and work experience and learned a little bit about the job. Next, I was invited to interview for the position and was given the opportunity to meet with the hiring manager for the position. The final interview was completed with the site coordinator and manager who would directly work with me day to day.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength that you possess that makes you a good candidate for this job?   1 Answer

Interview

Hiring process was straight forward, to check for competency called for an interview at the location, spoke about the program and it's goals as well as the current clients. Talked about past jobs and how I could add to the program. Spoke about the minimum number of clients that would be on your caseload and what would be expected of you via paperwork. Alerted that you would be in charge of group discussions/classes.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (Towson, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy interview. Small writing sample with some ethical dilemmas. Common sense really. Some of the interviewers are very untrained and it shows. Most of the interviewers act nice though. Don't necessarily need experience to work here.

Interview Questions

• Rate ethical dilemmas in order of importance.   1 Answer

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (Timonium, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online by submitting resume.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Community Services (Baltimore, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was really good. I enjoy meeting with the interviewer. Found it easy to talk to the interviewer. During the interview I learned that its a great place to work and that the work wasn't real hard to due.

Interview Questions

• Number of years in the field   1 Answer