Mosaic Life Care Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mosaic Life Care Team Leader Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic Life Care in October 2009.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter and expressed my interest in the position. Had phone interview with HR and VP. Had an onsite visit that consisted of interviews with medical directors and other team leaders. Was taken on a tour of part of the town by a realtor. People were friendly, area is beautiful with a small town feel, but that is no indication of the work culture. This is only found out when a person starts working for an organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe in detail how you will be able to make improvements in our organization and for the area you will work in?   Answer Question
  • What motivates you as a person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Don't ever take a first offer. Hold out and really decide if a career move is right for you and your family. Take into consideration if married "Will my spouse be able to find employment as well?" How are the school systems? Does the state have a state income tax? This really takes a chunk out of the salary price.