Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2018

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Met at a Panera Bread and asked about experience. Asked about past jobs and how to handle situations. Went over company guidelines, company website, needs and wants of the company. Expectations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$12.00 an hour ranging between 12-40 hours a week. So no guarantee of hours.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Contacted by HR. There was an initial phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews. The 1st interview was with 2 mid level managers and the next was with an account director and someone in the current role. My interview had to be rescheduled multiple times. HR was responsive until the last interview and then I never heard back again. It would have been nice to have heard back whether I have gotten the postion or not.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Bentonville, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

I had worked for Mosaic before. They were familiar with me and the work I did, while I was working with them I asked for an internship a few times. Eventually they extended me an offer for an interview, so I went in. Everything went well, they were friendly but also quite curious about things such as how I perceived myself, my plans for the future and so on.

SES Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

5 minute conversation at one of the stores they represent. Was not really an interview if you ask me, just a back and forth about the job and their expectations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing of note really, was just a conversation about what the job entailed.   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called for prescreen, I submitted a video interview, got called to meet with client in person, went over resume, was called an hour after to be given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me more about your experience and contacts within this position's territory?   1 Answer

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred so it was fairly easy and typical interview questions were asked. I interviewed with recruiter first, than hiring manager and two team members that were working in the marketing campaign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in June 2013.

Interview

It was a pretty simple two-step process. A phone interview and an in-person interview. The phone interview was with the program director and the in-person was with your potential manager. Depending on your interests and skills they might have interview with multiple people for the in-person step.

Campus Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

There was an initial phone call, and the manager explained the job in detail to let me know what I'd be getting into. Then a Skype interview. The process gave me a feel for how fun the program was going to be.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hours are negotiable.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

After you fill out the application online, you will receive a confirmation and setup a phone interview. They ask you basic questions: why do you think you would be good for this position, how would you promote a product to on campus students, etc. After that, you will most likely have a 1:1 via skype.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for the merchandiser position and was called about ten minutes after my application was completed. The gentleman I spoke with asked me about my previous experiences and explained it was part-time position (15-30 hours). He said a district contact would be calling to set up an interview and he would e-mail me his information and information about the job. She called two days later. I returned her call.....THREE TIMES and left messages when I could be reached with the phone number and my e-mail address.. She never answered the phone or returned my call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your merchandising experiences at your previous company.   Answer Question
    • Do you have a computer at home with internet access?   Answer Question