Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Phone call and then online interview. I had a friend who referred me originally. We conducted question and answer online, it wasn't horrible but online interview was a little odd.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time talking to an unhappy customer   1 Answer

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred so it was fairly easy and typical interview questions were asked. I interviewed with recruiter first, than hiring manager and two team members that were working in the marketing campaign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Lead Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I was only given a phone interview and started a couple days later, Very easy process and started a couple days later. I have quite the background in this industry.

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

KI applied and was asked to do a phone interview. On the scheduled date I never got a call, so I emailed to see what was going on. Didn't hear back until three days later with an apology that the interviewer was sick and didn't make it to work. Okay fine, things happen. We rescheduled and we spoke. It was fairly easy, I got invited to have an in person interview the following week. The in person interview was much different than the phone. There was a lot of "what if" scenarios. It felt like a test because the interviewer was reading directly off a paper. I had to follow up three times after to finally get an answer that they went with someone else. The communication wasn't great overall.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

They called me for a pre interview conversation and then they called once more for a phone interview. After we done with the interview he called me back to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle making connections with my co workers.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Basic interview with the recruiter then interview with the Samsung Manager after that interview with the district manager. Everything should take less than 2 weeks. Interview with Samsung monger mostly about the job itself and interview with the district manager mostly about leadership.

Lead Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Very short and to the point must understand the andriod system. Did a phone interview then a one on one interview. Was easy and typical for the phone industry. Was casual and in the middle of a bestbuy store. Interviewer arrived 20 mins late but know biggy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone they will not budge

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions in August 2016.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. After several failed attempts by HR to complete initial phone screens, I was then told that a hiring manager would be in touch with me. As expected, the hiring manager did not make our scheduled interview time not once, twice, but actually three missed attempts. After following up, I was then told the position was filled.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Interview

The phone interview went great. Connected really well with the talent rep. She told me we would reconnect to schedule a second interview and then never answered any of my calls or follow up emails. Extremely unprofessional.

Military Dell Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Killeen, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Their interview process is very good almost all virtual or on the phone with is great as it saves time. I really enjoyed the virtual part of the process and their follow up. It was mostly conversational and they explained everything in details.