Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 17, 2017

2.3

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The group interview was described more as an intern "mixer." It was a good opportunity to get to know more about the company but I wish I had more of a chance to talk to employers one on one.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Contacted by HR. There was an initial phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews. The 1st interview was with 2 mid level managers and the next was with an account director and someone in the current role. My interview had to be rescheduled multiple times. HR was responsive until the last interview and then I never heard back again. It would have been nice to have heard back whether I have gotten the postion or not.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Intial phone interview with recruiter. Than a Skype interview. Manager emailed me the territory and asked if I had any concerns. I immediately replied with no concerns. Few days wait for Regional Manager to decide.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in this particular field?   1 Answer

Senior Team Leader, Sales Floor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Okemos, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Apply online through a jobs website, phone interview with HR representative, In person interview with HR district manager, In person interview with executive Store Leader and HR executive leader, Submit to background screening and acquire work attire for this particular employer. Train for 2 weeks with store management and cross train in other locations.

Interview Questions

• How long will you be working with our company, 5 year plan.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Phone call and then online interview. I had a friend who referred me originally. We conducted question and answer online, it wasn't horrible but online interview was a little odd.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time talking to an unhappy customer   2 Answers

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred so it was fairly easy and typical interview questions were asked. I interviewed with recruiter first, than hiring manager and two team members that were working in the marketing campaign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Lead Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I was only given a phone interview and started a couple days later, Very easy process and started a couple days later. I have quite the background in this industry.

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

KI applied and was asked to do a phone interview. On the scheduled date I never got a call, so I emailed to see what was going on. Didn't hear back until three days later with an apology that the interviewer was sick and didn't make it to work. Okay fine, things happen. We rescheduled and we spoke. It was fairly easy, I got invited to have an in person interview the following week. The in person interview was much different than the phone. There was a lot of "what if" scenarios. It felt like a test because the interviewer was reading directly off a paper. I had to follow up three times after to finally get an answer that they went with someone else. The communication wasn't great overall.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

They called me for a pre interview conversation and then they called once more for a phone interview. After we done with the interview he called me back to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle making connections with my co workers.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions.

Interview

Basic interview with the recruiter then interview with the Samsung Manager after that interview with the district manager. Everything should take less than 2 weeks. Interview with Samsung monger mostly about the job itself and interview with the district manager mostly about leadership.