Mosaic Sales Solutions Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.6

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred so it was fairly easy and typical interview questions were asked. I interviewed with recruiter first, than hiring manager and two team members that were working in the marketing campaign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Lead Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I was only given a phone interview and started a couple days later, Very easy process and started a couple days later. I have quite the background in this industry.

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

KI applied and was asked to do a phone interview. On the scheduled date I never got a call, so I emailed to see what was going on. Didn't hear back until three days later with an apology that the interviewer was sick and didn't make it to work. Okay fine, things happen. We rescheduled and we spoke. It was fairly easy, I got invited to have an in person interview the following week. The in person interview was much different than the phone. There was a lot of "what if" scenarios. It felt like a test because the interviewer was reading directly off a paper. I had to follow up three times after to finally get an answer that they went with someone else. The communication wasn't great overall.

Samsung Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via phone by a recruiter after a month. She schedule me for a group interview that same week. There was about 30 others in the group interview and pretty much we each had a chance to introduce ourself and tell something about our selves. After that I sent an email with a link to do a video interview from home. A month after, I received another email notifying me I was a top candidate for the position and was going to have an interview with one of their managers. Thats went well, and 3 weeks after, I received a call to set up a Final interview, a two round interview. As the recruiter explained, I would have a first interview with the Operations Manager Fazal Din. After that interview, I was to wait for a second and last interview or reffered as "meet and greet" with the general manager where I was again asked about my previous experience and why I would like to work for Samsung. After that I was told I would receive an email with further instructions to continue with the employment process. At this point I had pretty much pictured that I had the Job and had given a two week notice at my current Job at the time. Another whole Month went by and I had not yet heard a word from the recruiter. I had try calling their office and leaving voicemails but never got a response. I then wrote an email out to the recruiter to ask on the status of the application and a few days later responded that I was not selected to move foward in the process.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Hire View Interview only. Mosaic does not believe on a personal interview process but, only hiring based on a video which eliminates credentials but, folks that are photogenic and pretty faces but, no source to offer. I believe that experience intimidates managers.

Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

all done through skytpe and online after the online interview you will get a 1 on 1 interview then you will have to fill out all the required documents. Once the background check and drug screening is finished then you get your employee number and then you can start working

Interview Questions

• many sales driven questions that had alot to do with selling and upsellin. also listening to customers and their needs. alot of product knowledge questions and active listening to our customers. Also they test your knowledge of the market to see if you can pair the right device to the right person   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase

Regional Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

It went very well. Filled info on website after talking to a Regional Trainer and talk with recruiter and then met the head of the group. The trainer i met gave me some great insight. I demo a presentation from my previous job, so I felt very comfortable talking about the key points. I also had been working with Mosaic in the part-time position, so I was already in the system.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable presenting in front of people.   1 Answer