Mosaic Sales Solutions Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mosaic Sales Solutions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Irving, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviews were mostly phone interviews, with one in person interview with the hiring manager. He was new to the company and didn't have a lot of positive insights to share and strategy for overcoming the obstacles he listed. His senior manager shared plans for tackling obstacles in the organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything was non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Mosaic Sales Solutions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mosaic Sales Solutions (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was unbelievably poor and waste of time. Firstly, I was already employed and the company was not transparent about how many interviews or time commitment they required me to take time off work!

The first interview was a conference call with the hiring manager ( who was a senior director) , the 2nd and 3rd interview was conducted by the Sr. Directors peers. I never heard back from them for about 3 weeks.

They then called me back for the 4th, 5th and 6th interview conducted in person at the Mosaic headoffice by the same hiring manger (Sr. Director). I was surprised that I was also required to stay for 2 additional interviews with 2 other Directors which were all approximately 1hour long. They did not correspondence with me for another 3-4 weeks and decided to ask for my references. I provided them with great references. About another week later they called me back for the 7th interview - by this time I was frustrated with the indecisiveness and lack of professionalism. They said it was between me and another candidate and they couldn't decided. Really !?

Finally, the last interview #7 was conducted with 8 directors at once in a panel case study interview and was approx. 3 hours long.

I never heard back from the Sr. Director of the PMO (hiring manger) and its been almost 3months later. Bottom line they spent all my time dragging me through the interview process that lasted 3months and didn't even have the professionalism to call to tell me I wasn't selected.

I've worked for a lot of companies as a project manager and also do hiring myself and this was the worst interview process I have ever experienced! It shows the way they treat people, incompetence to make decisions, lack of respect and professionalism.

If they were upfront with the process and had better communication about what they wanted it would have streamed lined the process and not waste everyone's time and money.

Interview Questions

• what are 5 things your NOT? Simple trick question to throw you off.   1 Answer