Moss Adams LLP Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moss Adams LLP Audit Staff Interview Questions

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview to ask some basic questions to see if they were interested in interviewing me. After this, they invited me to interview on-site. When I arrived on-site, they gave a presentation about the company, had two rounds of behavioral interviews with a different employee for each, and had a Q&A session so applicants could ask about what it was like working at the company.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you worked on a group project and how you went about completing it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Moss Adams LLP

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Irvine, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Hired through university fall recruiting process. Went to all recruiting events hosted by Moss Adams, and got invited to the second round. All interviews I had were conversational. They just wanted to know more about you.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP.

Interview

Went through the college recruiter. I had an on campus interview, a second interview on campus and then had an interview at the office. The office interview included multiple 30-minute interviews with partners in both audit and tax.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiting manager and was offered an in-house interview the next day. Had my in-house the following week and was offered a job the next day. In-house interview was a lunch with two staff and then interviewed with two partners and a senior manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...
      Do you have any leadership roles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Campbell, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First round interview was a 30 minute in-house interview with the recruiting manager. She was very nice and asked me simple straight forward questions about myself. It was more about her getting to know me. No basic behavior interview questions at all.
    Second round interview was a 4 hour long event. It consisted of two 30 minute long interviews with a manager and a partner, an overview of the firm, lunch with junior associates, and a tour of the office. Both interviews were very simple. It did not feel intimidating at all, it felt more like a conversation with them allowing you to ask many questions about the firm. Definitely be prepared to ask lots of questions!

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in October 2014.

Interview

I went through fall recruiting as a student for an entry level Audit Staff position. Since I had met many people before, the interview process wasn't too bad. The recruiters on campus were very helping, but after asking many questions and trying to figure out their firm, they seemed to back off and not be as friendly. I'm rather curious, so it may have just been too much for them. First round interviews were one on one on campus. All behavioral questions. Second round interviews were on site and there were three interviews back to back and then an interview lunch with first and second year associates.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I would do with a client who was demanding something from me after hours when it was lack of planning on the clients part.   Answer Question

I clicked better with the people from another firm that I received an offer from. I was also offered a better salary at another firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA).

Interview

campus interview with Partner

Interview Questions

• All traditional question, like why public auditing, why MA   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me the next day. Had the phone interview after a week the recruiter contacted me.
    I honestly felt pretty prepared, but I feel like some of the questions just threw me off.
    I think it's really important to explain every little detail on your resume and cover letter.
    You should be ready to explain/give reasons for everything you did.

Interview Questions

• When did you graduate? what have you been doing since then?
      Do you have any leadership experiences? Why do you think they considered you as a leader?
      What kind of leader would you say you would want to work under?
      Why this particular office over our other offices?   Answer Question