Moss Adams LLP Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment. Met at a coffee shop for first interview. In office for second interview. I had a good connection with the interviewer before the process. Very kind and definitely a better experience than EY.

Summer Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview for the Summer Leadership Conference was very conversational, as they are trying to know how you are suitable in the company's culture and environment. It was a very great experience

Summer Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I began the process when Moss Adams attended our campus career fair. I met with the associates and the recruiter. I then applied online and was notified of my interview. I made it to the second interview and office tour. It was create getting to know the other associates, managers, and partners. They were all very nice and helpful.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Friendly and affable interviewer. Low pressure. Half hour interview for an internship, on-campus at Cal State Northridge. Behavioral Response questions weren't too bad. Asked me if I was comfortable with public speaking, another about why I was interested in Moss Adams in particular. Interviewer seemed interested in in just having a friendly chat about my previous employment and education. Just do your background research and have your Behavioral interview answers in the can, and you should be ok. They seem to care about having a different, less cut-throat environment. At least that is the impression I came away with.

Interview Questions

• Describe some public speaking I had done   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

After attending a few of their social events I applied through my school portal and their website, I was then invited to an interview a few days later, then invited for an in house interview a few days after my first interview. Very fast process that was well coordinated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

First of all, they switched the interview location on me, and made me drive to a farther location. Still kind of annoyed about that.

The actual interview was easy, but once they figured out I was a second-year, they stopped caring. I get that companies prefer juniors, but if you are going to disqualify me based on my class standing, please don't invite me for an interview and waste my time. I had to leave work extremely early to make time for this interview.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview with a tax partner. Consisted of mainly behavioral questions. I received an offer for a second round interview at the office, which will happen in the near future.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and easy. Their recruiting department coordinated everything and made it as convenient as possible. Met with 6 different partners during the process, including those in various leadership positions in the practice, office, and region. I was very impressed with their culture, and their overall vision for the firm.

Interview Questions

• What am I passionate about and how would I apply that to forming my own career path?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Began with an on-campus interview that required resume, cover letter, and transcript. In-house interview was casual, did not really ask questions but instead went through my resume. The in-house interview was followed by a social event.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interviews followed up by in-house interviews. Interviews were pretty laid back, it seemed they were looking more for culture/social fit as opposed to uncovering technical skills. Some behavioral questions but if you are/were social enough you could end up talking about anything.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, also walked through resume experience.   Answer Question