Moss Adams LLP Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

2.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very easy going. At first they had me take a quick editing test on a few sample invoices. There were two interviewer, one from the billing team and another from the AP team.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very clear to me that the interviewers had not looked at my resume prior to the interview, and one of them was pulling questions out of the air in random order. The opposite of conversational. One of the interviewers was also dressed completely inappropriately in a mesh back shirt - totally bizarre for a consulting firm.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had two 30 minute on campus interviews; one with a tax partner and the other an audit partner. Both interviews were very conversational. They just want to get to know you and see how you will fit in with the firm. I was given an early offer after my on campus interviews and did not have to interview on site.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about yourself
      -Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. First was a Skype interview with a recruiting manager. Second, was an interview with a manager and was finally flown out to the location for an onsite interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Great group of individuals. Had initial phone interview with recruiter. Called in for interview the following week. Interviewed by 4 employees. Called back the next day to set up 2nd round interviews with the partners. Interviewed by 6 partners. Typical questions. This would have been a GREAT opportunity but accepted an offer with another company before Moss Adams had a chance to reconvene and come to their decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflicts among personalities within the office?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with the OTL, afterwards he suggested that people that would've been my peers take me to lunch. As the next step I was invited back for a half-day interview circuit with 4 or 5 other partners.

Interview Questions

• What industry or type of entities are you interested in working on   1 Answer

Tax Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA).

Interview

They did a lunch for the candidates, then the next day was interviews. Quicker than most accounting firms, but pretty standard. The people who worked there seemed really laid back and like they had a good working relationship to each other. Didn't feel nearly as stressful as the other accounting firms had their internship process.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of "I believe that you take experience from every job. What experience did you take from this one?" The interviewer then choose my weakest job that I had mostly just put to fill up space on my resume.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA).

Interview

campus interview with Partner

Interview Questions

• All traditional question, like why public auditing, why MA   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiter was amazing, met with three long time employees and they let me call someone who would have been my direct report and do an informational. They seemed very conservative and not open to expanding their biggest opportunities for growth, their CEO and President seemed like good, solid guys without a great handle on how to grow their business further besides doing their core Tax and Audit. They are all very high character people at the firm that I met, and I think their cutlure is not great, but their offices are beautiful.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Great on-campus recruiting. The events were really fun and Moss Adams staff tend to feel more down-to-earth and approachable than other firms. First round interviews were on campus and second rounds were awesome - the only firm to have a business casual dress code for interviews. Make sure to network beforehand to secure second-round interviews - as with any public accounting firm its all about getting someone to vouch for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate salary without success.