Moss Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moss Construction

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moss Construction (Honolulu, HI) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not really an issue - as I had previous work experience with Moss Construction on the island and was not surprised to be called up to ask if I wanted to work on another project with them. It is nice to be remembered for your hard work and skills.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I wanted to come work for them ?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Construction (Bainbridge, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was hired a week after turning in my application. Becky called me and told me to go to Tallahassee Florida and take the drug test. The next day i started as a forklift operator. A few weeks later I either and learned how to hang the mibs then I started installing solar panels. I have gotten 2 pay raise since my hire date.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to work hard and work smart?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moss Construction (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty much like every other interview process, there's a phone call, a video or in person interview. The entire hiring process took about a month, depending I suppose on the urgency to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moss Construction in August 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting with the owners.