Moss Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moss Construction

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Construction (Clemson, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. I met with two hiring managers at a College career fair and had an initial sit down interview followed by a skype call with a regional manager.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked if I was open to relocation and travel as required by the position.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moss Construction (Gainesville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at the Job Fair at my university. I had to meet the company representative and explain why I wanted to work at their company. He reviewed my resume and interviewed me there itself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your interests and why would you like to work with us?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Construction (Bainbridge, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was hired a week after turning in my application. Becky called me and told me to go to Tallahassee Florida and take the drug test. The next day i started as a forklift operator. A few weeks later I either and learned how to hang the mibs then I started installing solar panels. I have gotten 2 pay raise since my hire date.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to work hard and work smart?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moss Construction (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty much like every other interview process, there's a phone call, a video or in person interview. The entire hiring process took about a month, depending I suppose on the urgency to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moss Construction in August 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of meeting with the owners.

Civil Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Construction in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for an engineering intern position in the Miami office. It was a short phone interview, very easy going. Whole process was about 1 month from first contact to receiving an offer.