MapR Technologies Interview Question: Mostly situational interview ... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Knowledge Engineer Interview San Jose, CA

Mostly situational interview for process and program

management situations and skills review. Some technical questions about experience in Sys-admin in Linux platforms - intention behind these questions was to ensure comfort and basic tech skills needed for knowledge articles curation / validation. Interesting situations were around "Best practices in how to populate the KB with value added articles", "How to keep the KB fresh", and how to get over the what's in it for me questions that Support engineers are often posed with. Also, how KB process integrates with Communities.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Some questions needed clarifications since the team and processes were fairly new and we had a good chat on where the team is what was needed for the knowledge processes to be successful. Cited examples from my experience to help clarify what is likely the best direction for the Support team and company. - kept all answers to my past experiences and things i have tried (un)successfully.

Interview Candidate on Apr 25, 2017

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.