MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.6

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)).

Interview

Excellent experience with panel discussion and about work culture. It was total in three rounds with different panel and final discussion with hr. Salary wise they are very hard negotiator but overall they offer good remuneration as per industry standards

Interview Questions

• About last experience in details and about current role   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First is Aptitude round which has average difficulty level.
    Second is Technical Interview round followed by HR
    Technical interview round consists of mainly database, data structure questions etc
    HR round is easy but ask some tricky questions

Interview Questions

• Data structure question of linked list.
      Programming question of nested loops
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through online and got a call from MIND Hr,asking my professional experience, technical skills, and current and expected salary and asked me to come for face to face interview on 13th August, 2016.There were two rounds, one written test and one technical face to face round.
    After few days, I call from them, to come for final round on 26th August, 2016 and it took whole day. There were two technical cum business rounds with Technical manager and another with Senior manager.
    After completion of all technical interviews, there was a discussion with HR team about the salary expected and all other details were recorded and I was told that they would discuss with their managers and share the offer they can give.
    Since then I have been waiting and I have also contacted them many times, with the same response that please wait, they will check my details and call me back.
    But got no calls or feedback from MIND.
     Very bad experience in person.

Interview Questions

• How to use Ajax and update panel controls in web page and their uses?
      Sql queries and basic coding .Net fundamentals.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was a project lead and don't know how to speak in English. He was as dumb as you can imagine. They don't have any idea for what skill exactly they are hiring for. After three they asked me to work on others technology on which i am zero. They hired me for database and asked me to work on active directory L1 tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive.There was a Online Test:Apti + Tech. shortlisted candidates faced technical interview ,after which there was a HR round.The whole process took a whole day and results were declared after a month.They took about 5-8 candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a pool campus hiring.There was a Online Test in two phases:Apti + Tech. shortlisted candidates faced technical interview ,after which there was a HR round.The whole process took a whole day and results were declared a day after.They took about 8-10 candidates.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked from a variety of topics like dbms(queries,triggers),os(scheduling),java,ds,algo(sorting),c,c++(features).   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)).

Interview

very simple
    u need to be very bad at your tech to not get selected
    all depends on what ur expectation in INR are.
    lower exp ctc easily u in.
    tow rounds, as said not much about technology.
    main concern will u join at a lowest possible CTC and will u stay longer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive. There was elimination round of aptitude and technical questions of 1 hour. The questions in technical were average but only a studious person can score well. And the Aptitude has both analytical and solving questions.
    Then they shortlisted 37 students out of 250 fof technical and HR interview.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process are normal. When i joined there is no written test. But now they take a written test. Written test contain some objective mark question and some logical question.

Interview Questions

• What is nullable type in c#.?   1 Answer

Engineer (Engineering and Design) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial Communications include selecting the desired profiles from Job Portal Sites and Consultants. Shortlisting from them and having a Telephonic conversation. Then your interview date and slot will be fixed. Interview locations are either in Noida or Pune. Mostly questions on Automotive Plastics and Exterior/Interior Trims will be asked. Tooling and mould knowledge would be an added advantage. There will be an aptitude test which is consisting of basic arithmatic and general knowledge. Then there will be a CAD test on Catia V5. Then an Manager level person will take an interview alongwith the DGM. Next will be with the HR and the VP.

The office environment is pretty good with a bunch of friendly and young people. People work in shifts - Morning, General and Afternoon. The only thing is inproper management. The HR has no rights and the top management will neglect basic issues like washrooms, morning breakfast, canteens, payments. There is the CAD Dept, Prototyping Dept. And a CAE Dept.

Try negotiating for the salary and the company will offer you a decent pay.

Interview Questions

• Plastic defects, tooling directions, gap and flushness, mounting features   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initially they won't accept your expected CTC but tell them that you are relocating to Noida and your experience and they will finally give you.