MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.5

ASP.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs in August 2017.

Interview

I went there, after sitting almost one hour they took the test and without seeing it, after 5 min they said our Hr will call you back for further process but didn't get the call. But the point is I went for face to face interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First and second round was done in a day at their Noida office. In round one they asked basics questions related to Java, Spring, Hibernate, Jquery and SQL. Round 2 again SQL, design pattern, basic data structures. Third round was scheduled and I just went there and came back as no one was available to conduct interview. Then again I was called for third round another day, again I was asked SQL queries, I was made to wait for whole day before HR discussion. HR asked me expected questions and other regular questions and said they will offer me. I waited for 2-3 days then contacted recruiting agency regarding offer letter they told wait for few more days. After 3-4 days they informed me that they are not offering me due to some reasons. Such a waste of energy and time. No professionalism.

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)).

Interview

Excellent experience with panel discussion and about work culture. It was total in three rounds with different panel and final discussion with hr. Salary wise they are very hard negotiator but overall they offer good remuneration as per industry standards

Interview Questions

• About last experience in details and about current role   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

MIND conducted a pool campus drive in BPIT, Delhi on 25-03-2017.There were 2 rounds.The first round was an online test.The duration of the online test was 60 minutes .it consist of two sections each of 30 minutes and 30 questions in each section.The first section consists of technical ques. and the other section consists of apti + lr =verbal questions.This was an elimination round.I got selected in that round,

Next round was a technical interview.I was asked questions from c,c++,java,SQL,projects,ds.The duration of the interview was around 1 hr.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

One Assessment containing Aptitude and basic technical questions.
    Then a technical interview. They basically test your knowledge plus basic IQ.
    Then there will be a Final HR round.
    Results will be announced within a Week.
    Goodluck

Interview Questions

• Java vs C++
      Easy basic Coding questions
      Simple Puzzles   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs in February 2017.

Interview

Interview consists of 3 rounds.First consists of 40 mcq from topics like c,os,sql etc.Second was techincal round which consits of sql questions.thrid was hr round.
    Overall the interview process was of medium level based on level of the company.

Interview Questions

• 0+0+0+0=4?
      How this can be possible?here in this u can use any type of function like trigomerty,limit etc   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First is Aptitude round which has average difficulty level.
    Second is Technical Interview round followed by HR
    Technical interview round consists of mainly database, data structure questions etc
    HR round is easy but ask some tricky questions

Interview Questions

• Data structure question of linked list.
      Programming question of nested loops   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through online and got a call from MIND Hr,asking my professional experience, technical skills, and current and expected salary and asked me to come for face to face interview on 13th August, 2016.There were two rounds, one written test and one technical face to face round.
    After few days, I call from them, to come for final round on 26th August, 2016 and it took whole day. There were two technical cum business rounds with Technical manager and another with Senior manager.
    After completion of all technical interviews, there was a discussion with HR team about the salary expected and all other details were recorded and I was told that they would discuss with their managers and share the offer they can give.
    Since then I have been waiting and I have also contacted them many times, with the same response that please wait, they will check my details and call me back.
    But got no calls or feedback from MIND.
     Very bad experience in person.

Interview Questions

• How to use Ajax and update panel controls in web page and their uses?
      Sql queries and basic coding .Net fundamentals.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was a project lead and don't know how to speak in English. He was as dumb as you can imagine. They don't have any idea for what skill exactly they are hiring for. After three they asked me to work on others technology on which i am zero. They hired me for database and asked me to work on active directory L1 tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MothersonSumi INfotech and Designs (Noida (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

No sensible question asked, they are looking for labor to work day and night. They are afraid of employees having good skills compare to them because they will be in trouble.