Motilal Oswal Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motilal Oswal Securities Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Interview

it was an easy interview with general questions about equity market and stock market.
    latest updates on how the maket is reacting and what could be the possible reason for it.
    the interviewer was very chilled out

Retail Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1) Group discussion
    2) Aptitude test
    3) HR interview
    4) Final interview

Group discussion was on general topics like demonetisation, are tablets better than books etc

Aptitude test was conducted online and it consisted of basic maths, english, GK and share market related.

Interviews were 1:1 and in both the interviews they asked about our personality, interests, tested our skills and knowledge.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

There were three rounds to clear. The first round was the aptitude test based on quants and logical reasoning. The second round was group discussion. The third round was the interview round.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Start conversation with hr face to face first round clear ask about my self and salary expectation decision.second round face to face branch head ask me what about experience and how can handle thai responsibility..I m asking what is my kra after I inform you answer

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

they asked everything from resume and in detail about project told me to show the Android app I created on the phone
    people taking the interview are nice and professional

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Malad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

3 rounds.
    1) Aptitude Test. Basic level questions which test one's analytical skills.
    2) HR round. Nothing fancy here. They will hire literally anyone who can speak and communicate.
    3) Manager round. Same as HR

Interview Questions

• If you want to invest 50 lakhs in the market , how will you do it?   Answer Question

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple.due to high employee turnover they will hire just about any one who can make a phone call. 3 rounds all in the period of an hour and they hire you.1st round is a q n a based on maths English and a little about the market. 2nd round is with the h.r. not much in it. Finally a manager will take your third round. A bit difficult but nothing major.

Interview Questions

• Which sector would you look to invest in and why?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process began with basic checking of my technical knowledge then interview with the Hr team then interview with process manager, then there was interview with the HOD.
    However a lot of time taken between the two rounds.
    Offer letter was given to me on the same day.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parel, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Parel, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

4 rounds ... written round- oral level 1 round, oral level 2 round, hr round... may vary as per experience... fresher have an additional aptitude round.... there might be 2 hr rounds incase of salary negotiations.... but overall its a smooth simple process...

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

friendly and experienced panel,they listen to what you are saying. i applied for internship as i am newbie they didn't asked me tough questions.overall it is went smooth .infra of office is good