Motilal Oswal Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motilal Oswal Securities Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

There were three rounds to clear. The first round was the aptitude test based on quants and logical reasoning. The second round was group discussion. The third round was the interview round.

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple.due to high employee turnover they will hire just about any one who can make a phone call. 3 rounds all in the period of an hour and they hire you.1st round is a q n a based on maths English and a little about the market. 2nd round is with the h.r. not much in it. Finally a manager will take your third round. A bit difficult but nothing major.

Interview Questions

• Which sector would you look to invest in and why?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process began with basic checking of my technical knowledge then interview with the Hr team then interview with process manager, then there was interview with the HOD.
    However a lot of time taken between the two rounds.
    Offer letter was given to me on the same day.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parel, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Parel, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

4 rounds ... written round- oral level 1 round, oral level 2 round, hr round... may vary as per experience... fresher have an additional aptitude round.... there might be 2 hr rounds incase of salary negotiations.... but overall its a smooth simple process...

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

friendly and experienced panel,they listen to what you are saying. i applied for internship as i am newbie they didn't asked me tough questions.overall it is went smooth .infra of office is good

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process starts with a written basic details about the candidate. After the candidate is done with his or her form filling then he or she is called for the personal interview. As such no panel is there. Any person takes the interview. After the candidate is through with the personal interview, then he or she is undergoes for the final HR interview.

Equity Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a mcq round of gk, finance and english. Those who passed the written test were further asked to stay for 2 rounds of personal interview with the HR. Candidates who did not clear the 1st round were asked to leave after being told that they'll receive a call with information whether they were selected or not.

Interview Questions

• This was an easy interview with general questions like why do you want to work with motilal oswal etc. and some background questions like residence, college etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There was an initial GD round. Topic was general and current trending. According to GD performance they took interview. Interview questions were normal HR based. Not too much of finance.

Interview Questions

• about you, strength, weakness, career onbjective, why mofsl?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It is just a skype interview after resume shortlisting. The interview was mostly based on the resume. It was taken by 2 technical heads or managers. The interview was more focused on the courses related to them and the projects in the resume. They tried to know more of what we studied apart from the courses.

Strategic Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through iimjobs.com and was called within a day for an interview. The interview was conducted by the HR head and his subordinate. Very arrogant HR head, he believed in asking absurd questions and humiliating the candidate. If you are working in a relatively unknown company dont bother to apply to this company as the HR head would just insult you on it. Throughout the interview he was harping that we only hire from IIM & IIT's and those are the kind of people we want in this organisation. It was a waste of time for me. The position has been open for 3 months and they still havent been able to close it. No wonder.