Motion Specialties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motion Specialties Interview Questions

2.0

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motion Specialties (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview with one of the Finance Manager in Head Office. He was asking questions about my previous experience and accounting knowledge. In some corners he was helped to me using Canadian GAAP terminology.

Interview Questions

• How you will fit for this job   1 Answer

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Motion Specialties (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

I found the organization of the interview in regards of timing very inproper. As a current employee looking to move from my position, the interview date was cancelled multiple times, and finally with 10 minutes left at the end of the day I was called in for the interview. The Manager was professional but very cold. Did not have people skills and did not ask questions that were difficult to answer. I found that I got little from the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I change the departmental process to increase efficientcies.   1 Answer

Compensation was too low

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Motion Specialties (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

Resume sent via referral and interview arranged quickly. They were discreet in the process and quite knowledgable in the field which made it very easy to communicate with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After the interview an offer was provided. Once I accepted the offer a contract was provided.