Motion Specialties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motion Specialties Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motion Specialties

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Motion Specialties (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

I found the organization of the interview in regards of timing very inproper. As a current employee looking to move from my position, the interview date was cancelled multiple times, and finally with 10 minutes left at the end of the day I was called in for the interview. The Manager was professional but very cold. Did not have people skills and did not ask questions that were difficult to answer. I found that I got little from the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I change the departmental process to increase efficientcies.   1 Answer

Compensation was too low

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Motion Specialties (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

Resume sent via referral and interview arranged quickly. They were discreet in the process and quite knowledgable in the field which made it very easy to communicate with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After the interview an offer was provided. Once I accepted the offer a contract was provided.