MotivityLabs Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MotivityLabs

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderābād) in Sep 2019

Interview

Worst Interview Process. They called me 5 times for in-person discussion and selected finally with a bad note said Pay Structure include 10% of Variable which can be reimburse 5% guarantee and 5% is tentative. So make sure with the PAY whether you get what you expect before you go for 'N' times of in-persons.

Interview Questions
  • Except the discussion with M.D, everyone are very irresponsible. No relevant questions asked and No attention given to the answers given by candidates.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderābād) in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied through consultancy. The process took 2 days. Interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderabad) in March 2019. 3 rounds of interview, 1st round HackerRank objective type questions. 2 nd Round pure technical round covers all the areas. 3rd Round logical just like code challenge in Hacker Rank. All the rounds went well, I supposed to be get the call / Mail from HR for further processing but i didn't receive. At least they need to inform me what ever it may be selected / Not Selected.

Interview Questions
  • 2nd round covered all the Areas of our day to day activities.
1 person found this interview helpful

MotivityLabs

Application

I interviewed at MotivityLabs

Interview

He started with some basic questions about myself such as why I want to work at this company, how do you see yourself in five years, and what do you know about the company. Then, he asked me one coding question and one design question.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderābād)

Interview

Interview process consisted of three rounds. First round was written test and then followed by two technical rounds. written test consisted of Questions related to programming languages and operating systems Second and third were technical rounds where I was asked to write few programs related to data structures

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MotivityLabs

Application

I interviewed at MotivityLabs

Interview

Awesome interview experience with motivity labs. Nice set of Interview questions. Very friendly nature with the candidates. The process took 3 days and HR discussion went very smooth. One Technical round on angularJs and one on .NET technical another round with client. Then HR round. Complete process was very quick and nice company to work with wonderful work-life balance.

Interview Questions
  • What is the core concept behind angular two-way data binding?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderābād) in Aug 2016

Interview

Extremely bad Experience with the Interview Process. You might end up wasting your precious time and energy with all the Interview Rounds without knowing the Reason of their sudden silence. There were total 5 rounds (3 Technical , 1 MR ,1 HR ) including the HR Round where Salary and the Joining Date was discussed and agreed upon. However, after all these , you might not receive the Offer Letter or any Final Response. The Recruitment Team is so unprofessional that they will suddenly keep silent and not bother to reply to your mails or pick up the calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderābād)

Interview

Two technical rounds in one day, I cracked two tech rounds. HR asked me to come next day for client interview, it went well. Then a short interview with global head and final HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Basics to intermediate level questions regarding all the technologies c#, MVC, web api, is and jquery
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderābād) in Feb 2016

Interview

I got mail from the HR to attend the interview. After going through reviews on glassdoor , i said him no. Again the HR called me, it was like they were requesting. Finally i said ok to attend the interview. Now Interview: It took 2 days. First day I had to attend 3 rounds of technical. Then HR comes and says our Delivery Manager is not here , let her come and after discussion we will call you again. 2nd day after being called : Again one tachnical round (Was not told that again have to apper for tech round), then the Manager comes , a lady. She was good in talking. We had discussion over technology and other stuff. She asked me can you go to US if required I said yes. Then gain she said you will have another round with onsite people. Till nothing came. So my friends I replied the HR and said I am not interested in your company anymore. After going through 5 successful rounds, these people are not replying . The company is a big joke. I am going to block this Motivity Labs from my Monster as well as Naukri.

Interview Questions
  • They dont have enough knowledge. They guy who interviewed me did not know TPL(Task parallel Library in Dot net). SO you can understand the standard.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MotivityLabs (Hyderābād) in Jan 2016

Interview

Process is awesome. It has 4 rounds with the following personnel: 1. Technical Lead (Jan 23, 2016) 2. Delivery Manager (Jan 23, 2016) 3. CEO (Jan 23, 2016) 4. HR (Jan 25, 2016) Offer was released on Jan 27, 2016. HR did mention that Buyout option is available but it was not availed in my case. I joined the company on Feb 1, 2016. HR also accommodated for Transport arrangements using cabs in the Salary package as I was physically challenged and could NOT drive any vehicle. Below are a few questions I can recollect.

Interview Questions
  • CEO: Give me an example on how you handled a difficult situation while interacting with the Customer.
  • CEO: Your manager is telling you that customer has escalated issues on you. What is your response to your manager?
  • Delivery Manager: You have 2 different teammates seeking your help for tasks assigned to them and I am not available to reveal the priority of the tasks. How would you handle this situation?
  • HR: Why did you return from United States?
  • Technical Lead: Explain Star and Snowflake schema with examples.
3 people found this interview helpful

MotivityLabs

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MotivityLabs in Sep 2015

Interview

Very prolonged process, almost 5 rounds completed three technical, one architect, one COO round. Process took 3 days and finally they are having package constraint. Before coming to the first round itself I set the expectation on package. Seems like no proper interview process is in place for this company. Time waste.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews