Motley Fool IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motley Fool IT Interview Questions

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motley Fool.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel. Mostly they wanted to make sure of a good fit. They didn't waste too much time on technical questions and had respect for my years of experience. They tend to be interested in what you do that's interesting outside of work.

Interview Questions

• What books do you like to read. That blows the minds of some technical people who think that the right answer is, 'I read technical manuals.' Other than that, they seemed focused on questions relate to whatever their current problem is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I found out shortly after taking the job that my salary was really on the low side for the market. Negotiation got me another 1 or 2 percent. Over the years I realized I could do better and when I left, I got a substantial bump in pay at my new company.

Other Interview Reviews for Motley Fool

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Motley Fool (Alexandria, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight, consisted of a initial HR interview and then couple of in person interviews by a panel of people from different teams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's room for negotiation