Motorists Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorists Insurance Interview Questions

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorists Insurance (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Phone interview with HR employee, interviewed and was told I would hear back after the meeting deciding how many interns would be selected... Never heard back either way, after being told my resume and interview were impressive.

Interview Questions

Motorists Insurance Response

Feb 22, 2017 – HR Business Partner

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. We hear that lack of closure for candidates is becoming the norm for many organizations- however we take a lot of pride in being the exception to... More

Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorists Insurance (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Everyone there is so nice and friendly. The Interview was more of a conversation than anything. Very easy going. It was with three different people in person. I had interned there as well. Everyone is very open to any questions you may have and they are only growing as an organization.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorists Insurance (Columbus, OH).

Interview

There was a phone interview then an in person interview with a panel of interviewers. I was an IT intern. I am not sure if the interview process was the same for interns in other departments.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was with HR. This was very personality based. They want to ensure you are a good match for the company in terms of personality and values.   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorists Insurance (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview. If you do well on the phone, you are asked to come in for in-person interview with HR. If you do well with HR, they will walk you up to the manager/department you would be working if hired. Total in-person interview can be lengthy-- about 2.5 hours. Then there is a third interview with the team from that department which is about 1.5 hours.

Accounting Services Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorists Insurance (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through Motorists website and was contacted by the HR department. We set up a phone interview and I was able to get a face-to-face interview with the department manager after that. I followed up a week later and was told there were still a few more interviews to get through, but then had another follow-up phone interview with the department manager. Soon after, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Beyond your skill set, how do you handle difficult personalities or people who may have different opinions than yours?   Answer Question

IT Services/Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motorists Insurance (Columbus, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Was pretty informal with the department head and the person that would be training me. The consulting firm that brought me in was also there. I had no problems with the interview itself but I think TechSystems really didn't read my resume when they sent me to this place. This job description and I did not vibe really well but I needed a job and was sick of unemployment.

Interview Questions

• Questions concerning windows systems and network enviroments,   Answer Question