Motorola Mobility Interview Questions in Beijing, Beijing | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Interview Questions in Beijing, Beijing

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was ten years ago, looks not applicable to now. Normally it will have phone screen and several cycle of tech interview(1:1) which will take half day. one or two days after interview, you will know the result.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked the design patterns(such as what's the difference between adapter and bridge) and ask you to talk about previous projects and asked some behavior questions(How to face challenge, and if too much work to do, what will you do).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Can negotiate the offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

Technical written tests were conducted firstly. The tests covered Java basic knowledge, programing skills, DB experiences etc. Then two guys came to check the test results and discuss the answers one by one, no matter correct or not. Seems this should also be the tests about education background and engineering capability. Next, the HR asked me to do a 1:1 interview. Appropriate salary, position description, career development and company culture were talked about. Finally, a director who is my direct manager currently, invited me to do a usual chatting. That is all.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2009.

Interview

phone interview
    11 interview to talk perfessional staff
    boss interview free talk

Interview Questions

Negotiation

background is very important