Motorola Mobility Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview.Tell me about yourself.Go through your resume,projects.
    Explain about previous job projects.
    All basic questions regarding the required job.
    Then technical interview about coding.
    Hr Questions like what do you expect from the company?
    Technical face to face interview with the manager.
    Testing?Types of testing and many more

Devops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a smooth process. I got a mail from HR for the first interview. After that I had to go through 2 more technical interview on skype. The interviewer were very polite.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of cloud computing. They asked me about my assignments in cloud computing.
      Why REST apis are used.
      1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

They asked some pretty hard technical question drilling you on what you know about pcb and how to analyze software problems with phones. It was somewhat hard but I overall learned something new on how their interview process went, although I was wondering why they never responded back to me about their decision... something so rude.

Interview Questions

• how to convert a voltage source to work with a lower voltage sensor   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Had 4 45 minute interviews back to back. Some were in person, some were through a live video stream. Great interviewers. Very real and personable. Great feedback right away too.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to transition into Talent Acquisition.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

2 hour in-person Interview with 4 managers / supervisors. Recruiter contacts me with position > I agree to apply for position > Employer reads resume and wants to interview > Called in for interviews > Interviewed each manager / supervisor individually. Called to be hired. Started work. I asked each interviewer what their experiences have been with the company and how they find their work meaningful and satisfying.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of testing processes.   1 Answer

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Had to create a case study presentation for a problem they wanted to solve. Had 3 days to do it. Was excessive work for not getting paid for it. And they used it in real life application.

Interview Questions

• Review upcoming launch campaign and provide design feedback.   Answer Question

Inventory Control Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Inventory Manager asked me "how well do you work with difficult people?" and that should have indicated to me the hostile environment I was stepping into. None of his questions pertained to the actual job I performed, and I had no idea what the job was going to be when I walked in my first day, despite my asking multiple questions during the interview.

Consumer Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

There was a panel interview with some pretty high ranking people on the leadership team. Tough crowd, but great questions and valuable insight. It was an all day process and you have to be submitted to the senior leadership team for the ultimate approval for any position. Unfortunately depending on the changes in the company this could take some time. For me between the interview and the offer it was roughly 6 months before coming on board.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to become a part of the organization?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I had applied via staffig agency.
    Had a discussion with staffing people about my background,my masters and technical skills.I had a telephonic interview by testing team.They asked general questions about my resume, my projects and other technical skills.
    After 2/3 days it was followed by technical skype interview.Testing related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, About academic projects, types of testing,selenium questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online , after a week got a call from HR asking me about language of coding,and discussed few things about my resume. after 2 week got call for my first interview: asking me about various OOPS concept ,then give a coding question to mirror the image . a few days back got call for second round ,in this he had given me a coding question to find out the cavity in xray image of teeth. interview went well but i think they dont want to hire.

Interview Questions

• coding question to find out the cavity in x-ray image of teeth.   Answer Question