Motorola Mobility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.9

Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Met at a job fair, had a 20, 30 minute interview. I discussed my portfolio, and didn't really ask me any questions beyond those pertaining to my work. Recruiter and current designer were present but it was mostly just talking to the designer (recruiter was taking some notes).

Ecommerce Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2015.

Interview

Just completed first round on hangout for 45minutes , be thorough with any of the projects listed on the resume followed by behavioral questions. Waiting for the reply from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked to choose one project i liked to describe , be sure about what role you played. Then a few behavioral questions like any outstanding achievement. Waiting for the reply.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Tell me about you? Tell her that you have good software background and you are very interested in mobile technology and Motorola. Describe yourself as hungry to learn!
    2. What do you know about Android? Know what Android is. If you learned about it in school – talk about that class and what you learned. If you use an Android device – talk about what android device you have used and describe yourself as a heavy smart phone user.
    3. What classes have you taken? Give a list of software, programming, database etc classes – technical ones. Projects in good detail if asked about.
    4. How many hours can you work? You need to say 40 hours per week and more if needed.
    5. Can you start ASAP? You answer needs to be - Yes, I can start right away.
    6. How long will you commit to the work: You need to tell the interviewer that he/she can count on your for at least 1 year or more.

Devops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a smooth process. I got a mail from HR for the first interview. After that I had to go through 2 more technical interview on skype. The interviewer were very polite.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of cloud computing. They asked me about my assignments in cloud computing.
      Why REST apis are used.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Interview involved direct manager as well as cross functional team members. HR is mainly the facilitator and process owner. There at least 3~5 interviewees during the whole process with titles of VP Product to Senior director of user experience design. The company can accommodate off site interview for privacy reason.

Interview Questions

• How do you define user experiences and manage engineering resource?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

The interview last about one hour and got the reply after one month.

Interview Questions

• pretty easy interview for an intern and got an offer. Three behavior questions and four technical questions based on your resume.
      The interview last about one hour and got the reply after one month.   Answer Question

No Specific Role Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Met them at the university fair. They went over my resume asked me questions about my work. First interview was 30 mins long. It was a mix of both behavorial and techincal questions. For the first 15 minutes it was behavioral and then techincal questions. The interviewer said they'll get back within 2 weeks but haven't heard from them yet (it's been 4 weeks now).

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my work experience. Then these:
      Why motorola mobilty?What role will you want to work in? Then a techinal question: write a recursive function to give that takes an index number and returns the corresponding Fibonacchi number.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Fairly simple interview with HR and Team manager.suppose to be three rounds but lucked out with two! Asks simple questions bout my resume which I was able to answer. I know industry standard ask for 3.0 GPA, but I think it's quite not fair. A person's GPA does not show how someone performs at work. This company gave me a really fair chance and would love to work for them but I had to decline it

Interview Questions

• What is your logic behind a simple login/password access..and a few more i cant remember   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

They asked some pretty hard technical question drilling you on what you know about pcb and how to analyze software problems with phones. It was somewhat hard but I overall learned something new on how their interview process went, although I was wondering why they never responded back to me about their decision... something so rude.

Interview Questions

• how to convert a voltage source to work with a lower voltage sensor   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an onsite interview and lasted for about one and half hour. I met one manager and one senior engineer. Most questions they asked were based on my resume. And they also asked some programing problems.