Motorola Mobility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Had to create a case study presentation for a problem they wanted to solve. Had 3 days to do it. Was excessive work for not getting paid for it. And they used it in real life application.

Interview Questions

• Review upcoming launch campaign and provide design feedback.   Answer Question

Inventory Control Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Inventory Manager asked me "how well do you work with difficult people?" and that should have indicated to me the hostile environment I was stepping into. None of his questions pertained to the actual job I performed, and I had no idea what the job was going to be when I walked in my first day, despite my asking multiple questions during the interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and got an email from them. They were prompt in replying and set up the interview. The first interview was a general interview. They asked questions about things mentioned on the resume. They asked about education and different programming languages. Second interview was technical.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were easy. But they asked some questions which were not related to resume.   Answer Question

Design Research Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Got invitation from their HR. The first phone screen interview last for 30 mins, mostly talked about sponsorship and past experiences. The second phone interview with their team member last about 45 mins. Then I got an invitation for on-site interview 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot behavior questions and my working process.   Answer Question

Consumer Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

There was a panel interview with some pretty high ranking people on the leadership team. Tough crowd, but great questions and valuable insight. It was an all day process and you have to be submitted to the senior leadership team for the ultimate approval for any position. Unfortunately depending on the changes in the company this could take some time. For me between the interview and the offer it was roughly 6 months before coming on board.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to become a part of the organization?   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I had applied via staffig agency.
    Had a discussion with staffing people about my background,my masters and technical skills.I had a telephonic interview by testing team.They asked general questions about my resume, my projects and other technical skills.
    After 2/3 days it was followed by technical skype interview.Testing related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, About academic projects, types of testing,selenium questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was mainly about algorithm questions, but with 6 different people.

Interview Questions

• I spent a lot of tim eon the first question.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I have applied the job through a recruiter. And the process is quite fast. Set up a online code interview. Was asked for the top k elements question.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online , after a week got a call from HR asking me about language of coding,and discussed few things about my resume. after 2 week got call for my first interview: asking me about various OOPS concept ,then give a coding question to mirror the image . a few days back got call for second round ,in this he had given me a coding question to find out the cavity in xray image of teeth. interview went well but i think they dont want to hire.

Interview Questions

• coding question to find out the cavity in x-ray image of teeth.   Answer Question

Lead Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and then scheduled onsite for next week. Met with 5 people for 45 mins each.. Mostly about experience past, case study questions, statistics questions and behavioral questions... I Have not heard anything positive from them yet..