Motorola Mobility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Went to career fair and met with several hiring managers. Many technical questions about cellular telephony, and some programming questions. Followed up with 2 phone interviews, and more, similar questions. Face to face interview, explained my resume history in the cellular industry per various questions.

Interview Questions

• Write code for inserting a node in a doubly linked list.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer, I tried to negotiate both salary and promotion level, but there was no negotiation on Motorola's part. I had to take the initial offer.

Android Applications Engineer - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

one phone interview, two on site interviews.

Interview Questions

• Still owned by google, has the atmosphere. Intense interviews, google style. they ask you to write short programs, so brush up on your data structures and algorithms.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Human resource people about 30 minutes. He just asked me some questions to know about my fluency in English. Then, he set up a phone interview for me. An interviewer called me and he ask some algorithms related to String matching and also about time complexity.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Part of the interview was done remotely, which offered a view of the conference room. The job role I interviewed for would require interacting with multiple teams. There were two people from the company involved with the interview, each with specific questions. I didn't find the process or the questions to be out of the ordinary.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with recruiter. Brief ~ 30 min interview with hiring manager. On site interview with presentation and four 1 hour one on one interviews. Combination of technical, background and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine the velocity of a beam dropping from 3 feet at impact?   1 Answer

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Technical questions based on Core Java , Web application development flow , Google Apis . Development , Testing . SDLC , Spring , Angular JS. First round was telephonic and second round was skype call. Most of the questions based on Google apis , like google sign in , google cloud storage and google app engine.

Interview Questions

Interview

phone interview, webex interview

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Interview

First round phone interview and then follow up with on site interviews.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Process was fairly standard procedure which required interview with two reporting managers and Sr. Director. Overall process was about two weeks from initial phone interview from HR to face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• No challenging or unexpected questions during interview process.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview. The director is looking for some hardware guys in antenna area.
    Very basic question about FM circuit design. But it is not my area.

Interview Questions

• The director indeed looking for some one who has strong background about antenna design.   Answer Question