Motorola Mobility Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Manager Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Structured but did not allow for any questions of the interviewee.

Negotiation

Unbending.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Many interviews with various key players. The interviews varied based on the interviewee. Good talent staff that made the process smooth and received a quick response. Took some time to schedule due to sheer number of people that I had to interview with in different locations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Libertyville, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

They moved very quickly. A week after the phone interview they brought me in, interviewed for about 3 hours (some panel and some on one one interviews) and a couple of days later told me I would be getting an offer. It took another week to get the offer but I knew it was coming.

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Libertyville, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Short and professional.

Negotiation

Direct manager did assist in salary negotiation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

technical interview from Materials Head, then GM intervied and after that HR

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving Motorola   1 Answer

Compensaion offered was too low

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

Technical written tests were conducted firstly. The tests covered Java basic knowledge, programing skills, DB experiences etc. Then two guys came to check the test results and discuss the answers one by one, no matter correct or not. Seems this should also be the tests about education background and engineering capability. Next, the HR asked me to do a 1:1 interview. Appropriate salary, position description, career development and company culture were talked about. Finally, a director who is my direct manager currently, invited me to do a usual chatting. That is all.