Motorola Mobility Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Program Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Andover, MA).

Interview

One phone interview, 3 face to face interviews, then a final phone interview. Then received offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you set up a successful program structure for new contracts   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated salary on fianl phone interview. I was direct and specific on my needs. Do not sell yourself short. If you have qualities the company is looking for, you can get what you want.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Libertyville, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by the department director regarding the position and participated in a brief phone interview. Initial face-to-face interview was with the hiring manager and then returned two additional times to interview with the Director and the Vice President of the business unit.

Interview Questions

• All interviews were very good, two-way exchanges. There were no ridiculous situational interview questions, just good dialog regarding past experience and abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated on salary and was able to obtain an increase over the original offer. Process was handled through the Motorola recruiter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (San Diego, CA) in February 2007.

Interview

This initial phone interview was not a difficult. During on site interview lots of questions came up regaqrding SW process improvement, test. Most of the interview was very technical. On several occasion was asked to explain technical details using white board
    This particular job was related to Linux/android operating system for their new models of handset and demand lots of travelling to customer sites as well.

Interview Questions

Lots of travel requirement.