Motorola Mobility Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Libertyville, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Small interview room with multiple people visiting. Each person was from a different area of expertise, ie tester, developer, manager. I was asked some of the most technically challenging questions I have ever been asked which comprised 40 percent of the interview and 40 percent on my resume and work history and 20 percent on working preferences.

Interview Questions

• Engineering Puzzle: on an analog clock at 3 o'clock angle between the big hand and the little hand is 90 degrees. What is the angle at 3:15?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview.Tell me about yourself.Go through your resume,projects.
    Explain about previous job projects.
    All basic questions regarding the required job.
    Then technical interview about coding.
    Hr Questions like what do you expect from the company?
    Technical face to face interview with the manager.
    Testing?Types of testing and many more

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Two rounds onsite interview, all of them are your future teammate or your director. And as an entry-level position, they will not ask you very difficult question. But you need to be familiar with the technical things on your resume, because most of questions they ask is based on your resume. Most of the questions is technical ones, they just asked one behavior question, "tell me about you".

Software Test Engineer Interview

Interview

I went through staffing agency. Process took a week and had direct face to face interview. No phone interview. Asked questions from my resume and some general test questions. Know your stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

2 hour in-person Interview with 4 managers / supervisors. Recruiter contacts me with position > I agree to apply for position > Employer reads resume and wants to interview > Called in for interviews > Interviewed each manager / supervisor individually. Called to be hired. Started work. I asked each interviewer what their experiences have been with the company and how they find their work meaningful and satisfying.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of testing processes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I had applied via staffig agency.
    Had a discussion with staffing people about my background,my masters and technical skills.I had a telephonic interview by testing team.They asked general questions about my resume, my projects and other technical skills.
    After 2/3 days it was followed by technical skype interview.Testing related questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, About academic projects, types of testing,selenium questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Libertyville, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

ask me about smart phone information, linux, programming language ex: c++, python, also discuss with my master paper

Interview Questions

• ask me about android smart phone information..and python, c++ logic question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

first got a phone interview ask me things about the resume and projects that i have done and check with my background,then wait for about a week. got an email to schedule an onsite interview time. then onsite interview which took about 4 hours with 5 persons. and then wait several days and receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Kansas City, MO) in January 2011.

Interview

General HR Round and then a Technical Interview. HR round was more about how you manage the time and what are the responsiblities that you enjoyed the most at your previous employer and so on. Technical Interview was about Android testing, terminologies.

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Libertyville, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview then face to face interview, the first one is ok the second one is all about technical question. there are many questions asked regarding to software test methologies defenition.
    overall this is good experience.