Motorola Mobility Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

waiting around for a long time and the interview was standard. normal question types relating to why the company, why the job, relevant experience, and then just my personalty and career aspirations. also had a personality test to see if my personality matched with the job and company.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through college/university. Got back in a couple of days. 1:1 interview, met the colleagues and was interviewed by a friendly manager. Went through the company profile and what they did. Several technical questions were asked such as demand/supply chain but the questions later was more strengths based. Lasted about 40 minutes no longer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Basingstoke, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview with hiring manager and then their manager on the same day. This was followed up by an HR interview at a later date if the first two were successful. The HR interview kept getting delaying in being set which was frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Given the job specification, do you think you have the right skills and experience to fulfil the role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2015.

Interview

A good, friendly process with regular status updates that was filled with details and specifics for the next steps. Expectations were clearly spelled out and also followed up on with an email or hard copy writing doumentation.

General Line Worker Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2007.

Interview

Initial IQ/ numeracy test Then a general phone interview. Then some sort of psychometric profiling over the phone consisting of such gems as "what was the last present you gave?" and "you are facing three doors blue, red, green. Which do you go through?"

Interview Questions

• what was the last present you gave?   1 Answer