Motorola Solutions Interview Questions in Basingstoke, England | Glassdoor

Motorola Solutions Interview Questions in Basingstoke, England

MEA Systems Engineer (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

University on-campus Interview after submitting your CV and covering letter. If you missed that, a second round chance was given where an interview took place at the company.

Since the position involved French speaking, I was told to prepare to talk about a university project in French. Other questions were about yourself, examples of a time when you failed or things did not go according to plan, about your future plans, etc.

Afterwards was shown around the offices and where I'd potentially work and who with. Met some of the staff who were very nice too.

Was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Talking about TETRA systems. I did not know anything about TETRA, so they told me a bit about what it was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated on start date to be postponed by a couple weeks. Was very flexible.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, was called for an interview after initial screening and online tests. Questions were quite technical, especially on programming and algorithm writing. Then, I was called to an assessment center, where we had to do some standard group tasks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you have dealt with conflicts in your team.   Answer Question

I regret declining it because I was looking more towards getting into the city.