Motorola Solutions Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Solutions Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holtsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Holtsville, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I had applied online on their careers page. The very next day one of their team leaders contacted me to schedule an phone interview.
The interview went on for 25 mins wherein I was grilled about the projects that I had put down on my resume. They explained me about the position and what would be expected out of an intern. The interview went quite well and I was told that my resume would be forwarded to the next person who would take the next round of the phone interview.
After a week, one fine day - I got a call from their manager who asked me mainly about my work ex and the courses that I have taken relevant to the job. It was an impromptu interview and lasted for about 30 mins. I was told that if selected, I will be contacted within a week. And so did they! :)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Business Analytics?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations - the salary is usually fixed for all interns.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Solutions

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holtsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Holtsville, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online on the careers website. Got a call from Manager within next 2 days to schedule an interview over phone. After that, he forwarded my resume to his manager who in turn called me impromptu to talk about my projects and work experience.

Interview Questions

• Second interview was impromptu. I was not expecting the call.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Was on a flat pay rate.