Motricity Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA | Glassdoor

Motricity Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motricity (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted within a few days of applying which was great. Had a phone interview and was brought in person to meet with hiring manager within a day or two. Interview was about 2 hours, very thorough and ran through my full resume. Offer came about a week later. I'm glad I accepted. I have really enjoyed working at Motricity so far, the people are great, very open and collaborative.

Interview Questions

• How did you turn a work challenge into an opportunity for success?   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Motricity (Bellevue, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

1 initial phone interview with hiring manager
    4 1-on-1 on site interviews
    2 follow-up phone interviews

Whole process was smoother and quicker than other interviews I've been on. Everyone was professional, prepared, and polite. Questions seemed to focus on describing my past experience than "what if" scenarios which was appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What have you done over the last year which you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motricity (Bellevue, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line through the company website, was called less than a week later. I was schedule to interview with 2 managers 30mins each. I interviewed with one manager for 1:45 min. The manager I interview with was a very nice, I never heard what happened to the second person I was schedule to interview with.

My interviewer hardly asked me any questions he did tell me flat out "You don't want this job" He told me they would be asking me back in for a second interview in person or by phone if his boss is still out of town. I never heard from him again, two weeks later I contacted HR via email to get the status on the position and was told they hired someone else.

I let HR know that the position was still listed on the company website, it is 7 weeks later and the position is still listed on the company website. My advice: if I’m not the right person for the job say that, no need to lie, it makes the company look bad.