Motricity Tech Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motricity (Bellevue, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line through the company website, was called less than a week later. I was schedule to interview with 2 managers 30mins each. I interviewed with one manager for 1:45 min. The manager I interview with was a very nice, I never heard what happened to the second person I was schedule to interview with.

My interviewer hardly asked me any questions he did tell me flat out "You don't want this job" He told me they would be asking me back in for a second interview in person or by phone if his boss is still out of town. I never heard from him again, two weeks later I contacted HR via email to get the status on the position and was told they hired someone else.

I let HR know that the position was still listed on the company website, it is 7 weeks later and the position is still listed on the company website. My advice: if I’m not the right person for the job say that, no need to lie, it makes the company look bad.

Interview Questions