Mouchel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Basically asked the typical sales questions. Interviewer was polite, but I learned little new from the interview.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2007.

Interview

I sat down with the interviewer who asked me about my GPA, my quantitative experiences, my interest in her topic and classes. I was work study, which was a huge bonus. Ther is one interview. My advice would be to get to know the professor/phd student's topic well, and be able to articulate your interest.

Assistant Landscape Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Informal discussion on the phone followed by a formal interview with in-depth scenario based technical and competency questions and general discussion about working conditions and what the company has to offer.

Interview Questions

• In-depth technical and competency scenario based questions   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, Greater Manchester, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Middleton, Greater Manchester, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

applied online and got a call back after 3 months. After got a interview a week later and ws asked 3 competency questions and one technical (highways) and one H&S. Was good environment and relaxed lasted about an hour.

GIS Technician Interview

Interview

Slid into it. Nothing else to tell really. Short interview but it was a foregone conclusion. Writing on the wall for most people. They were gone before the dust settled

Communication Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2014.

Interview

The process took nine days. I had a first interview, which was mostly competancy based questions and questions about myself. In the second interview this was a more informal interview, they wanted to find out more about my personality and whether I would be a good fit with the other employees

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Competency test to see how you react in different situations. Fairly straight forward, must come across as decisive and willing to act on decisions to ensure swift delivery of projects and schemes. Also must be willing to let your line manager know of potential problems in order to maximise efficiency in your role. For Graduates it is also important to stress how important development and becoming chartered is for you career.

Interview Questions

• You have a project that is behind schedule, how do you act to deliver it efficiently?   Answer Question

Operations Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2013.

Interview

There were a number of one to one interviews and a panel interview which undertook a full competency interview. The process was challenging and principally tested my personality traits rather than technical, professional and managerial capability.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

First Interview telephonic with HR. This was generic and around key skills the company looks for. It is important to have highlighted key skills/key words in your resume for HR to select your resume. The HR are usually staff who have online certification training and not formally qualified graduates.

Environment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mouchel Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2009.

Interview

No problems with the hiring and interview process. They needed someone and I was in the right place at the right time. Some general competency interview questions and about myself. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

Accepted salary and terms offered at the time.