Mount Sinai Health System Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Mount Sinai Health System Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by the head administrator for about 15 min and the physician for 5 minutes (he was extremely busy that day). Both were friendly and eager to have me on board. Came in with almost no experience in terms of administrative work but had a lot of clinical experience and as well as an undergrad college degree. Was referred by someone who knew the physician and gave in a good word.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about the experience I have and we went over my resume. They also asked what my long term goals are.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

very informal, if you can establish a good chemistry with the interviewer, that can be a deciding factor, the interviewer talked a lot and I didn't have time to ask many questions, but after I got hired I understood why, the program was so complex an explanation would not have meant much at the time

Interview Questions

• what did you do at your last job, what did you do while you were laid off   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed 3 different times and with 6 different people. After last interview took almost a month to be hired. HR process another 2 weeks with background and medical screening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate salary.