Mount Sinai Health System Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied for position as found on job board. Got called into office for an interview that took less than 30 min. Said they will call me back and they did. Got hired for three month stint.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Anonymous Employee in Mount Sinai, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (Mount Sinai, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

2 interviews:
    One phone and one in person. Both about an hour long. Fair interviews, valid questions. For in person firm believers in the group interview. Met several of my co-workers and bosses same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Simple, straight forward. They were looking for someone in a hurry and I was a good fit for the job, so it wasn't a difficult process. Interviewer was nice, took maybe an hour, nothing particularly notable about it. Wouldn't worry about interviewing with them again.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in June 2017.

Interview

Quick 6 minute conversation where I was asked to walk through the type of work I did. When it came to salary, I gave my requirements that I shared in my initial application. Turns out they were only paying half of what I was looking for. Interviewer was very polite and naturally said we wouldn't be able to proceed to the next step.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in May 2018.

Interview

I heard back from a recruiter within 2 weeks or so of me submitting an application. He set up a brief phone interview. Then I was set up with a face to face interview with 2 people. The interview was okay no crazy questions all standard interview they were very nice. They told me if they chose me they would get back to me within a week or so. I received an email back from another recruiter saying they liked me and wanted to set up an interview for another position they thought I would do well in.

Interview Questions

• Why Mount Sinai?
       Have you worked in the medical field before ? If so how long ?
      How would your current boss describe you as an employee ?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

apply online and interview processed in a month or so. they do background check and lab work/.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

I had several interviews with various personnel from the department I was being hired for. The interviewing process took about 2 months(!) and it was somewhat frustrating as I needed to commute back and forth from New Jersey.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job at the ___ medical office after only 1 year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Received an interview request email within a few days of applying, then interviewed once onsite a few days after that. During the 2.5 hour interview, I met with 4 people (individually & group) and took a half hour skills test. Meeting with all people/taking test was not intended at first, but the Interviewer thought I was a good fit for another position and wanted me to meet with as many other people as possible. Everyone was courteous, and gave me a good impression of what the culture was like. They asked for copies of my resume as well. Would still be very interested in working for the company based on interview experience despite lack of offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/education, why are you interested in the position, do I have experience doing certain tasks this job requires, what are my career goals, how did I become interested in my major, why do I want to work at Mount Sinai - no questions surprised me or caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Smooth and efficient process. Takes like 2 weeks . A lot of questions to answer in application. Recruiter would no answer calls in a timely manner this delays the whole process. Logistics are difficult to understand and you have to go to many different palaces to do your health screening. Overall experience was good but I would like it to be easier.

Salary not as expected

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked internally if I wanted to apply for the position. The interview was fairly easy and just went over my resume in detail. They do an extensive background check so do not lie on your resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about my previous job   1 Answer