Mount Sinai Health System Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Mount Sinai Health System Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied for position as found on job board. Got called into office for an interview that took less than 30 min. Said they will call me back and they did. Got hired for three month stint.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mount Sinai Health System

Anonymous Employee in Mount Sinai, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (Mount Sinai, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

2 interviews:
    One phone and one in person. Both about an hour long. Fair interviews, valid questions. For in person firm believers in the group interview. Met several of my co-workers and bosses same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Simple, straight forward. They were looking for someone in a hurry and I was a good fit for the job, so it wasn't a difficult process. Interviewer was nice, took maybe an hour, nothing particularly notable about it. Wouldn't worry about interviewing with them again.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in June 2017.

Interview

Quick 6 minute conversation where I was asked to walk through the type of work I did. When it came to salary, I gave my requirements that I shared in my initial application. Turns out they were only paying half of what I was looking for. Interviewer was very polite and naturally said we wouldn't be able to proceed to the next step.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in May 2018.

Interview

I heard back from a recruiter within 2 weeks or so of me submitting an application. He set up a brief phone interview. Then I was set up with a face to face interview with 2 people. The interview was okay no crazy questions all standard interview they were very nice. They told me if they chose me they would get back to me within a week or so. I received an email back from another recruiter saying they liked me and wanted to set up an interview for another position they thought I would do well in.

Interview Questions

• Why Mount Sinai?
       Have you worked in the medical field before ? If so how long ?
      How would your current boss describe you as an employee ?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

It was very quick and easy. Very friendly staff and not hard on you at all. I wish we would’ve spoken for a longer amount of time but other managers needed assistance.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed a total of four times. The first question is always "Tell me about yourself" and "what do you do at your current job?", "why do you want to leave?"...etc At one specific interview i was asked questions such as what i like least at my job, how am i with my cell phone at work (they wanted to know if you are a constant texter or social network person who will constantly be on their phone). They also asked how am i with co workers on a Monday morning after a weekend (to see if you are the type of individual that will come in to work and chit chat for half the morning. I believe that each interview was unique and the questions were never something that someone couldn't handle. Honesty and confidence. The interviewers were always pleasant, friendly and easy to feel comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were to difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what I currently made at my position and from their offered a fair salary based on my experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

apply online and interview processed in a month or so. they do background check and lab work/.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

I had several interviews with various personnel from the department I was being hired for. The interviewing process took about 2 months(!) and it was somewhat frustrating as I needed to commute back and forth from New Jersey.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job at the ___ medical office after only 1 year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called for an interview at Mount Sinai in nyc. When I got there the Manager interviewed me and she rambled about that there are several positions avaiable. She started talking about two people she was letting go...scary...however I was interviewed my directors and physcian.

Interview Questions

• Salary? She wanted to know what I made in my last job. I was interviwed for about 1 hr 10 min...then dr called me once I left I was just getting in my car to tell me that I was brilliant. Don't know if I got the offer though..   Answer Question